Web Release Notes: October 25, 2018
NEW (AND EXCITING)
You can now drag the lines between column headers in the register to resize the columns.
- When adding a secondary Google login we were sometimes showing that last login as the Primary one. Fixed!
- When making a split transaction recurring, we were incorrectly focusing on the memo field instead of the date field. Fixed!
- When editing a transaction that needs approval if you pressed Enter/Return when focused on the Approve button we were not exiting edit mode. Fixed!
- The available column tooltip was showing encoded characters for currencies that use an apostrophe as group separator. Fixed!
Learn about the YNAB API
- Restricted Mode will now be restricted to 25 unique users, rather than 25 access tokens issued.