Web Release Notes: May 1, 2018
- Budget and category editing got a nice performance boost.
- We now show the calculator icon on hover.
- We upgraded our database (to PostgreSQL v10.3) and updated some of our database procedures to take advantage of some improvements in the new version. In a nutshell: our pretty fast database got pretty faster(er).
- If you moved a categorized transaction to an off-budget account then tried to delete one of the related categories, it didn’t work. Now it does.
- We fixed an issue where some hidden categories were terminally hidden, never to be seen on the “click to unhide a category” list. Now that list shows all hidden categories.
- If you were looking at a split transaction and clicked “Make Recurring”, we’d create the scheduled split, but we’d also include any previously deleted sub-transactions. Not good, so we fixed it.
- In the last step of adding a Credit Card account with a goal to pay it off over time, mobile apps were displaying a blank screen. Fixed!