Web Release Notes: February 21, 2019
- When looking at your scheduled transactions and using the ‘Enter Now’ feature, we’ll create the new transaction and shift focus to it. We used to create the transaction but maintain focus on the scheduled transaction that spawned it.
- Mobile only: Fixed an awkwardly large scroll area at the bottom of the Add Account and connection management screens on mobile.
- The connection status of linked accounts is now more obvious.
- In rare situations, deleting a category would not work. You click ‘Delete’ and nothing happens. Now it will delete the category.
- Jumping from the budget’s ‘Activity’ popup to a specific transaction in the register could cause a crash if the target transaction was a collapsed split. Now we simply expand the split.