Web Release Notes: April 16, 2019
- We now disable the Undo/Redo buttons while you’re editing a transaction. Once you’re done editing, we reenable them.
- When deleting a Category Group, sometimes you’d have to click Undo/Redo multiple times. Now a single click does the job.
- Much like we reported in the critically acclaimed April 9 release notes, we found another case where the list of accounts was ordered differently in the Payee dropdown for individual transactions compared to the main list of accounts on the left. Now that one’s fixed, too.
- Keeping with the theme… The Account list in Edit > Move to Account menu was sometimes ordered differently than the sidebar. Now they’re consistent.
- When viewing transactions for a particular payee in the manage-payee popover, we sometimes we displayed internal, non-displayable transactions. We don’t do that any more.
- Updated docs to include validation requirements for creating/updating transactions.
- Fixed a typo in an error message we hope you’ll never see.