8 Jun 2016
- We’ve prepared some onboarding for when folks migrate from YNAB 4. It’ll explain changes and make things much clearer.
- We released v2 of our calculation engine for mobile. It makes mobile calculations much faster. Which makes everything about YNAB faster.
- Under the hood work for some coming functionality around scheduled transactions.
- The ‘cancel’ button in some of our dialog boxes didn’t have the right icon. Now it does.
- Improved some error handling around invalid credentials for directly connecting to your bank.
- Today we’ll start bringing people in for full migration. Little bits at a time 🙂