16 Aug 2016
All the engineers are here at YNAB HQ hacking away on some cool stuff for the next two days, but wanted to get out this release!
- We fixed the “don’t remind me option” when importing bank files. You’d tell it not to remind you, and it would just keep on reminding you anyway.
- Inspector totals now include uncategorized amounts (when more than one category is selected).
- We fixed exporting the full category name when…exporting.
- In true Olympic spirit, we changed the “Real” currency to be “Brazilian Real”
- User sent us a tweet with a nice suggestion to include a category’s note as the tooltip when hovering over a category name. Nice touch.
- There was some strange wrapping in the budget header that we took care of. Also, a bit of shifting of UI elements when navigating months.
- We fixed that situation where you’re sorting by the ‘cleared’ column and it wouldn’t sort by said column.
- Did a lot of under the hood work in preparation for more mobile capabilities.
- And we refactored computed properties! Huzzah!
- Also, a lot of bug fixes not worthy of release notes, but worthy of an anonymous mention like this one.