18 Jan 2017
- We had some category reordering issues that are now resolved.
- Also, emojis strike again. We’re now allowing whitespace from text you folks enter so emojis don’t overlap regular text.
- We now allow a category to be set from the other side of an off-budget scheduled transfer. Confused? Me too. Just know that it now works as expected. 😉
- We did some nice stuff with new user onboarding and this included a few points of polish.
- And, of course, a lot of stuff we don’t mention here.
- Still hard at work on features that will land all at once, where we can’t release them piecemeal in any fashion.
YNAB's weekly email newsletter
with the week's best budgeting wisdom and inspiration.
- Short. Because long email newsletters? Ain't nobody got time for that.
- Informative. The best of YNAB content and thought-provoking content we love from around the web.
- Inspirational. We know sometimes you just need to know you aren't in this alone.